Guidelines for all guides
Due to the fact that we have such a strong domestic market following, we have drafted the following guidelines for our Zipline to ensure we remain in operation but also limit any spread of the COVID 19 Virus.
Mosselbay Zipline recommends the following preventive actions according to the World Health Organisations:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Dry them thoroughly with a clean towel. If soap isn’t available, use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not greet any guests by hand, avoid human contact where possible. Use the elbow greeting if needed.
- Avoid touching nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Use the hygienic spray to disinfect doorknobs, light switches,
desks, keyboards, sinks, toilets, cell phones, and other objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Wear latex gloves to protect your hands.
- Wear masks to prevent the distribution of fluids in the air.
- Daily duties will include sterilization of all surface’s guests come in to contact with, such as cars, gates, pulleys, helmets, harnesses etc, managers to enforce at all times.
Our guides have been briefed, educated and are ready to assist you with your Zipline requirements. We at Mosselbay Zipline, take pride in our work and the ability to keep our staff and clients happy, safe and healthy at all times.
Mosselbay Zipline Director